WHY choose Julia & Tampa4U Team?
Do I need a Realtor to Search for homes?
Internet and technology make it easy and fun so most Buyers prefer to do the "searching" themselves. And they do a great job since nobody knows what they like as well as they do. But Realtor has access to more filters and can help narrow/widen the areas of interest.
Do I need a Realtor to Look for homes?
Without agent, it's hard and time consuming to setup showings. You would need to locate info of a listing agent for each and every home you wish to see, get hold of them and most likely spread out your showings during different days and times as those agents have different schedules. It's certainly more convenient when you have your own, Buyer's agent, who can just make all the arrangements and show you all the homes at the time convenient for YOU.
What a Realtor can do that I can not?
While searching and showing are, perhaps, the most time consuming tasks agents do, they are not the most important. Expertise and knowledge are essential from the time you decide to put an offer in until you close. Sellers have a listing agent to protect their best interest in the transaction, what about You?
Experienced buyer's agent can help YOU to:
- Choose areas you otherwise did not consider
- Understand how community fees might affect your monthly payment / loan amount
- Determine the best offer price by doing market analysis of the neighborhood. "Zestimate" often help, but not always accurate.
- Structure and negotiate an offer with doable time lines, terms and contingencies that would protect You, Buyer, in the transaction. Experienced agent can save $$$ in negotiation and help Protect You from loosing Your Deposit.
- Advise on the best way to respond to a counteroffer
- Guide you step by step through the transaction process. Your offer got accepted ... what's next?
- Predict, avoid and resolve problems during the transaction
- Act as Middleman. In any business, Buyers and Sellers have conflict of interest: seller sees the best in his product and wants highest possible price, buyer sees negatives (potential "expenses" and inconveniences) and wants to buy for lowest possible price.
In many cases, when they start speaking to each other directly, without intermediary, the deal falls through over little things that could have been avoided with professional advice of experienced agent.
- My services are FREE* to buyers. I share my experience and educate my clients about different options during different stages of purchase. All I ask is for your loyalty. Seller's Side, Bank, Builder pays the commission. In pre-construction properties, compensation given to agents by the builder is part of their marketing budget. Builders promote, and encourage real estate agent participation.
* My services are FREE for the Buyers provided that total commission received from the closing meets minimum compensation limit. In such cases, the amount will be disclosed to Buyer ahead of time, in writing; and buyer will agree to fund the remainder of the minimum required commission (calculated by subtracting the Seller"s commission) to Tampa4u.com Realty at the time of closing. The commission agreement will be in writing and buyer will have an opportunity to review and approve the actual amount of the commission prior to the execution of the contract.